QUAD Key Stats
- QUAD/GRAPHICS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Secur... May 22
- Quad/Graphics Keeps Dividend Steady at $0.30 Fool May 21
- Quad/Graphics, Inc. (QUAD) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 5.1% Yield Street Insider May 21
- Quad/Graphics Declares Quarterly Dividend Business Wire May 20
- 2 Dividend Stocks That Are Stronger Than They Appear Fool May 13
- Quad/Graphics Soon To Be Colombia’s Top Commercial Printer Business Wire May 13
- Quad/Graphics Goes Red May 9
- Why Quad/Graphics' Shares Jumped May 8
- Quad/Graphics Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 8
- Quad/Graphics, Inc. (QUAD) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Reaffirms Outlook Street Insider May 8
QUAD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Quad/Graphics is up 113.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company up 35.05%, and ABM Industries up 11.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for QUAD
Pro Report PDF for QUAD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download QUAD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring QUAD
Did Quad/Graphics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Quad/Graphics, Inc. provides print and related services that are designed to provide complete solutions to a broad base of customers. It is a global provider of print and related multichannel solutions for consumer magazines, special interest publications, catalogs, retail inserts and circulars, direct mail products, books, directories and commercial and specialty products, including in-store signage. It has approximately 24,000 employees working from more than 60 print-production facilities in North America, Latin America and Europe. The company operates through three segments North America Print and Related Services, International & Corporate. The company was co founded by Harry V. Quadracci & Thomas A. Quadracci on July 13, 1971 and is headquartered in Sussex, Wisconsin.