QDEL Key Stats
- Northern Trust President Sells More Than 60K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 20
- QUIDEL CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security... May 17
- Quidel's CEO Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Health Care Conference (T... May 15
- Quidel to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Health Care Conference Marketwired May 8
- QUIDEL CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Stateme... May 7
- Quidel Completes Acquisition of BioHelix Corporation Benzinga May 6
- 1 Reason to Expect Big Things from Quidel Fool Apr 29
- QUIDEL CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 24
- Quidel Beats Analyst Estimates on EPS Fool Apr 24
- Quidel Corporation's CEO Discusses Q12013 - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 23
QDEL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Quidel Corporation is up 45.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Alere up 42.14%, and Life Technologies up 76.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for QDEL
Pro Report PDF for QDEL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download QDEL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring QDEL
Did Quidel Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Quidel Corporation serves to enhance the health and well being of people around the globe through the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of rapid diagnostic solutions at the point of care (POC) in infectious diseases and reproductive health. Marketed under the leading brand name of QuickVue®, the portfolio currently includes tests that aid in the diagnosis of several disease or condition states, including influenza, respiratory syncytial virus, Fecal Occult Blood, Strep A, pregnancy, bacterial vaginosis, infectious mononucleosis, H. pylori and Chlamydia. The firm sells products to physician offices, hospitals, clinical laboratories, reference laboratories, leading universities, retail clinics and wellness screening centers. It was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.