QDEL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.64%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4248|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||14.99M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-13.00%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- QDEL Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Nov 25
- LIFE Stays at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Quidel to Present at Upcoming Conferences noodls Oct 31
- Quidel (QDEL) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA Oct 31
- QUIDEL CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 25
- Quidel Corporation's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 23
- Quidel Corporation Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Oct 23
- Quidel Corp (QDEL) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c Street Insider Oct 23
- Quidel Corporation Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 23
- QUIDEL CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 23
QDEL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Quidel is up 33.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Alere up 79.36%, and Life Technologies up 52.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for QDEL
Pro Report PDF for QDEL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download QDEL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring QDEL
Did Quidel make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Quidel Corporation serves to enhance the health and well being of people around the globe through the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of rapid diagnostic solutions at the point of care (POC) in infectious diseases and reproductive health. Marketed under the leading brand name of QuickVue®, the portfolio currently includes tests that aid in the diagnosis of several disease or condition states, including influenza, respiratory syncytial virus, Fecal Occult Blood, Strep A, pregnancy, bacterial vaginosis, infectious mononucleosis, H. pylori and Chlamydia. The firm sells products to physician offices, hospitals, clinical laboratories, reference laboratories, leading universities, retail clinics and wellness screening centers. It was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.