QCOM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.08%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.915|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.64%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.853B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.92%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Is Qualcomm Signaling the End of NFC? Fool Dec 11
- Facebook to Accelerate AI Research - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Apple Shouldn't Worry About Qualcomm's Beacon Tech Fool Dec 11
- For Intel’s Mobile Strategy, This Is the Game Changer Fool Dec 11
- Citi Upgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Buy Street Insider Dec 11
- Qualcomm Is Enabling iBeacon Adoption Fool Dec 10
- Qualcomm Goes 64-bit, but With a Twist Fool Dec 10
- Qualcomm Introduces 64-bit Chipset - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- 500 Million Reasons the iBeacon Will Change the Way You Shop Fool Dec 9
- Intel Can’t Afford to Miss Windows Phone Fool Dec 9
QCOM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Qualcomm is up 15.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Apple up 6.29%, and Intel up 22.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for QCOM
Pro Report PDF for QCOM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download QCOM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring QCOM
Did Qualcomm make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Qualcomm is an American global telecommunication corporation that designs, manufactures and markets digital wireless telecommunications products and services based on its code division multiple access technology and other technologies. The company operates through four segments: Qualcomm CDMA Technologies ; Qualcomm Technology Licensing ; Qualcomm Wireless & Internet, and Qualcomm Strategic Initiatives . The company operates primarily in China, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, and the United States. QUALCOMM Incorporated was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.