QBAK Key Stats
- Glass Lewis recommends that Qualstar holders vote the WHITE proxy card theflyonthewall.com Jun 17
- Glass Lewis Recommends That Shareholders Vote the WHITE Proxy Card in Support of... Jun 16
- Qualstar Urges Shareholders to Question Why BKF and Bronson Refused Qualstar's R... Jun 14
- BKF Capital Issues Open Letter To Qualstar Shareholders; Urges Shareholders Not ... Jun 14
- Qualstar Makes Investor Presentation Publicly Available and Announces Conference... Jun 13
- QUALSTAR CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibit... Jun 13
- Qualstar Urges Shareholders to Question BKF's and Bronson's Ulterior Motives for... Jun 12
- Qualstar (QBAK) Adds Two New Authorized Resellers Street Insider Jun 11
- Qualstar Adds Two Authorized Resellers to Expand Storage Sales Internationally Marketwired Jun 11
- Qualstar Sends Letter to Shareholders Marketwired Jun 10
QBAK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Qualstar Corporation is down 22.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Data I/O Corporation down 30.45%, and Orbit International down 5.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for QBAK
Pro Strategies Featuring QBAK
Did Qualstar Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.