PZG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1315|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-19.74M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-7189%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-10957%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/01 10:38
Street Insider08/01 06:55
Street Insider07/08 09:02
|12/16/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Paramount Gold and Silver Corp|
PZG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Paramount Gold and Silver is down 35.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Gallery Resources up 50.00%, and Chilco River Holdings down 85.71%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PZG
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PZG
Did Paramount Gold and Silver make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.paramountgold.com
- IR Website: http://www.paramountgold.com/Investors/Index.asp
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Nevada
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212299
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Paramount Gold and Silver Corp is engaged in the acquisition and development of known precious metals deposits in large-scale geological environments in North America. It also operates in Mexico in the San Miguel Project.
PZG Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PZG","name")
- Description: =YCI("PZG","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PZG","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PZG","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PZG","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.