PZG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0942|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-14.05M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6447%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News04/10 08:59
PZG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Paramount Gold and Silver is up 14.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.89%, Coeur Mining down 32.08%, and NX Uranium down 93.73%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PZG
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PZG
Did Paramount Gold and Silver make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.paramountgold.com
- IR Website: http://www.paramountgold.com/Investors/Index.asp
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Nevada
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212299
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Paramount Gold and Silver Corp is an exploration stage mining company with projects in Nevada and northern Mexico. The Company is to acquire and develop known precious metals deposits in large-scale geological environments in North America.
PZG Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PZG","name")
- Description: =YCI("PZG","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PZG","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PZG","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PZG","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.