PZG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-35.14%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0615|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-9.594M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-8076%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-13015%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Paramount Gold and Silver Resumes Core Drilling at San Miguel Project in Mexico Marketwired Nov 25
- Paramount Gold and Silver Corp. to Present at Cowen Global Metals, Mining and Materials Conference in New York City noodls Nov 11
- Paramount Gold and Silver Corp. to Present at Cowen Global Metals, Mining and Materials Conference in New York City Marketwired Nov 11
- PARAMOUNT GOLD & SILVER CORP. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Paramount Gold and Silver Corp CEO Buys 10K Shares and 4 Insider Buys to Note Nov 6
- Paramount Gold & Silver reports new metallurgical tests at San Miguel project Nov 6
- Paramount Gold and Silver Reports New Metallurgical Tests at San Miguel Project Support Heap Leach/Open Pit Scenario for Two Deposits Marketwired Nov 6
- Build Your Nest Egg Where A Failing Economy Can't Fry It Sep 30
- Buyer Beware: How To Identify Mining Companies That Waste Shareholder Dollars Sep 25
- Paramount Gold and Silver Corp. to Present at Denver Gold Forum Marketwired Sep 24
PZG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Paramount Gold and Silver is down 51.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Uranerz Energy down 16.42%, and Ur-Energy up 49.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PZG
Pro Strategies Featuring PZG
Did Paramount Gold and Silver make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Paramount Gold and Silver Corporation is engaged in the acquisition and development of known precious metals deposits in large-scale geological environments in North America. It also operates in Mexico in the San Miguel Project.