PXLW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.99%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6733|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-12.38M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pixelworks to Announce Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results November 7, 2013 Business Wire Oct 17
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar Oct 3
- Interesting PXLW Call For October 19th Oct 2
- 2 More Triples And A Double; What's The Next Home Run? Sep 28
- Pixelworks to Participate at the ROTH Semiconductor Corporate Access Day on September 9, 2013 Business Wire Sep 3
- PIXELWORKS, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Aug 21
- Pixelworks Announces Closing of Common Stock Business Wire Aug 21
- SA Pro: Top Long And Short Ideas, Tuesday August 20 Aug 21
- Rebutting The Bear Case On Pixelworks Seeking Alpha Aug 20
- Pixelworks: Dilution And Highly Overstated Growth Prospects Drive At Least 20% Downside Seeking Alpha Aug 20
PXLW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pixelworks is up 83.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Himax Technologies up 392.3%, and Actions Semiconductor Co. up 61.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PXLW
Pro Strategies Featuring PXLW
Did Pixelworks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Pixelworks, Inc. designs, develops and markets video and pixel processing semiconductors and software for high-end digital video applications.