PWRD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.381|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||41.43%|
|Net Income (TTM)||67.68M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||76.68%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.35%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Perfect World Co. Ltd. ADR Repr Class B Stock Downgraded (PWRD) The Street Dec 6
- Neverwinter™ Shadowmantle Now Live PR Newswire Dec 5
- IPOs: Cinda Hot, Perfect World Not, Alibaba In London Dec 5
- This Cheap Gaming Stock May Not Remain Cheap for Long Fool Dec 3
- Perfect World may seek privitization, DoNews says theflyonthewall.com Dec 3
- Perfect World makes seek privitization, DoNews says theflyonthewall.com Dec 3
- Perfect World Execs Give Few Details About Mobile Investor's Business Daily Nov 26
- Perfect World: Could Be A Buy Once Margin Improves Barrons.com Nov 26
- Perfect World's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 26
- Perfect World Earnings Call scheduled for 8:00 pm ET today Nov 25
PWRD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Perfect World Co is up 87.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Giant Interactive Group up 131.1%, and Shanda Games up 48.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PWRD
Pro Report PDF for PWRD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PWRD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PWRD
Did Perfect World Co make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Perfect World Co., Ltd. is a leading online game developer and operator based in China. Perfect World primarily develops online games based on proprietary game engines and game development platforms. The Company’s strong technology and creative game design capabilities, combined with extensive knowledge and experiences in the online game market, enable the Company to frequently and promptly introduce popular games designed to cater changing customer preferences and market trends. The Company’s current portfolio of self-developed online games includes massively multiplayer online role playing games (“MMORPGs”): “Perfect World,” “Legend of Martial Arts,” “Perfect World II,” “Zhu Xian,” “Chi Bi,” “Pocketpet Journey West,” “Battle of the Immortals,” “Fantasy Zhu Xian,” “Forsaken World,” “Dragon Excalibur,” “Empire of the Immortals” and “Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber;” and an online casual game: “Hot Dance Party.” While a substantial portion of the revenues are generated in China, the Company’s games have been licensed to leading game operators in a number of countries and regions in Asia, Latin America and the Russian Federation and other Russian speaking territories. The Company also generates revenues from game operations in North America, Europe and Japan. The company was founded in March 2004 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.