PWRD Key Stats
- PERFECT WORLD CO., LTD. Financials May 3
- Perfect World to Launch Open Beta Testing for 3D Comic-based MMORPG “Saint Seiya... May 3
- Perfect World to Launch Open Beta Testing for 3D Comic-based MMORPG "Saint Seiya... May 3
- Neverwinter™ Enters Open Beta PR Newswire Apr 30
- Perfect World Files 2012 Annual Report on Form 20-F PR Newswire Apr 26
- Perfect World Announces Recent Business Developments PR Newswire Apr 26
- Reputable PRC Company Taking A Big Bet On Perfect World Seeking Alpha Apr 25
- The $300M Hidden Gem In Perfect World's Balance Sheet Seeking Alpha Apr 22
- Chinese Take-Away Becoming Tempting Again - Investors Should Revisit 'Chinaco' Apr 15
- Neverwinter™ Open Beta Dated PR Newswire Apr 4
PWRD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Perfect World is up 4.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Shanda Games down 28.81%, and Changyou.com up 61.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PWRD
Pro Report PDF for PWRD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PWRD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PWRD
Did Perfect World make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Perfect World Co., Ltd. is a leading online game developer and operator based in China. Perfect World primarily develops online games based on proprietary game engines and game development platforms. The Company’s strong technology and creative game design capabilities, combined with extensive knowledge and experiences in the online game market, enable the Company to frequently and promptly introduce popular games designed to cater changing customer preferences and market trends. The Company’s current portfolio of self-developed online games includes massively multiplayer online role playing games (“MMORPGs”): “Perfect World,” “Legend of Martial Arts,” “Perfect World II,” “Zhu Xian,” “Chi Bi,” “Pocketpet Journey West,” “Battle of the Immortals,” “Fantasy Zhu Xian,” “Forsaken World,” “Dragon Excalibur,” “Empire of the Immortals” and “Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber;” and an online casual game: “Hot Dance Party.” While a substantial portion of the revenues are generated in China, the Company’s games have been licensed to leading game operators in a number of countries and regions in Asia, Latin America and the Russian Federation and other Russian speaking territories. The Company also generates revenues from game operations in North America, Europe and Japan. The company was founded in March 2004 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.