PWR Key Stats
- Aecom Procures $94.6M Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Aecom Procures $94.6M Contract May 23
- URS Awarded U.S. Army Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- URS Awarded U.S. Army Contract May 22
- Dycom shares rise on strong fiscal 3Q results May 22
- URS Stays Neutral May 21
- Jacobs Reaffirmed at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- Jacobs Reaffirmed at Neutral May 21
- URS Stays Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- ABB: Long-Term Contract with LNG Shipping - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
PWR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Quanta Services is up 25.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, MYR Group up 24.29%, and EMCOR Group up 43.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PWR
Pro Report PDF for PWR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PWR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PWR
Did Quanta Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Quanta Services is a U.S. corporation that provides outsourced construction, maintenance, and technology services for electric power, telecommunications, broadband cable, and gas pipeline industries. Capabilities include the planning, design, installation, maintenance and repair of most types of network infrastructure. With major offices in 40 states, and operations in all 50 states and Canada, Quanta Services has the manpower, resources and expertise to complete projects that are local, regional, national or even international in scope. In June 2009, Quanta Services was added to the S&P 500 index, replacing Ingersoll-Rand. The company was founded by Kevin D. Miller, Steven P. Colmar, William G. Parkhouse and John R. Colson in August 1997 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.