PWR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.564|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.44%|
|Net Income (TTM)||334.21M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.60%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Goldman Sachs Resumed Quanta Services (PWR) at Neutral Street Insider 6:37 AM
- Quanta Services (PWR) Closes Howard Midstream Sale Street Insider Dec 9
- 6:16 am Quanta Services announces three-year $500 mln share repurchase program Dec 6
- Stocks Surge In Strong Trade; Intel Bolts Higher On Upgrade Investor's Business Daily Dec 6
- Quanta Services Announces Three-Year $500 Million Share Repurchase Program PR Newswire Dec 6
- 3 Materials & Construction Stocks Pushing The Industry Higher Nov 25
- Chicago Bridge Wins $70M EPC Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- ABB Shares Up on $23M Marine Contract Nov 20
- ABB Shares Up on $23M Marine Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Foster Wheeler Services for Coking Unit - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
PWR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Quanta Services is up 14.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Fluor up 37.79%, and Jacobs Engineering Group up 38.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PWR
Pro Report PDF for PWR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PWR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PWR
Did Quanta Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Quanta Services is a U.S. corporation that provides outsourced construction, maintenance, and technology services for electric power, telecommunications, broadband cable, and gas pipeline industries. Capabilities include the planning, design, installation, maintenance and repair of most types of network infrastructure. With major offices in 40 states, and operations in all 50 states and Canada, Quanta Services has the manpower, resources and expertise to complete projects that are local, regional, national or even international in scope. In June 2009, Quanta Services was added to the S&P 500 index, replacing Ingersoll-Rand. The company was founded by Kevin D. Miller, Steven P. Colmar, William G. Parkhouse and John R. Colson in August 1997 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.