PWER Key Stats
- Insight: The road to a greener America is littered with road-kill May 20
- The road to a greener America is littered with road-kill May 20
- Thinking Speculative in a Risk-On Market May 14
- Advanced Energy Industries Hanging On For The Turn May 13
- Power One Inc Stock Sees Short Interest Decline 56% May 10
- POWER ONE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Industrial Giants Keying In To Big Markets May 9
- Power-One enters patent license agreement with Microchip Technology theflyonthewall.com May 7
- Power-One and Microchip Enter Into Patent License Agreement GlobeNewswire May 7
- Power-One Beats on Both Top and Bottom Lines Fool May 4
PWER Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Power-One is up 73.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, ABB up 39.21%, and Maxwell Technologies down 19.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PWER
Pro Report PDF for PWER
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PWER Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PWER
Did Power-One make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Power-One, Inc. designs and manufactures power supplies for electronic equipment manufacturers. The company supplies AC/DC converters and voltage power switchers in communications, semiconductor testing equipment, medical, industrial and other electronic gear. It designs, manufactures and markets power conversion and power management solutions for the renewable energy, communications infrastructure and other high technology markets. The company operates through two Strategic Business Units: Renewable Energy Solutions and Power Solutions. Power-One, Inc. sells its products through its sales force, manufacturers representatives, and distributors to original equipment manufacturers; distributors/installers; engineering, procurement, and construction firms; and service providers. The company was founded in 1973 and is headquartered in Camarillo, California.