PVH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||37.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.930|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.80%|
|Net Income (TTM)||248.28M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.71%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.11%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Big Trades for Year-End Gains The Street 6:05 AM
- 5 Profitable Apparel Stocks Compared To Peers As Holiday Shopping Continues The Street 4:15 AM
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: A Down Day for the Market The Street Dec 11
- Company news for December 11, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Dec 11
- Conflicting Views on PVH Results The Street Dec 11
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Bad Leaders Make Bad Markets The Street Dec 10
- Cold Weather Brings Good News The Street Dec 10
- Don't Discount PVH The Street Dec 10
- Jim Cramer: The Hidden Ingredient in Retail The Street Dec 10
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: FDX PVH TWTR BURL CELG PF The Street Dec 10
PVH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PVH is up 16.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Ralph Lauren up 13.11%, and G-III Apparel Group up 80.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PVH
Pro Report PDF for PVH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PVH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PVH
Did PVH make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PVH Corp. owns, designs, sources and markets renowned brands in the dress shirts, sportswear, neckwear, footwear and accessories categories. Its brand portfolio includes Calvin Klein, Van Heusen, IZOD, Bass, ARROW, Eagle, Tommy Hilfiger, Geoffrey Beene, Kenneth Cole New York, Kenneth Cole Reaction, Sean John, JOE Joseph Abboud, MICHAEL Michael Kors, Michael Kors Collection, CHAPS, Trump, DKNY, Elie Tahari, Nautica, Ike Behar, Ted Baker, J. Garcia, Claiborne, Robert Graham, US POLO ASSN, Axcess, Jones New York and Timberland. The company operates through seven reportable segments: Heritage Brand Wholesale Dress Furnishings, Heritage Brand Wholesale Sportswear, Heritage Brand Retail, Calvin Klein Licensing, Tommy Hilfiger North America, Tommy Hilfiger International and Other (Calvin Klein Apparel). The company was founded in 1876 and is based in New York, NY.