PURE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5338|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-10.53M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.90%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-785.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|03/13/2014 16:30 EST||Misc||Pure Bioscience, Inc. Q2 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|03/13/2014||Earnings||Pure Bioscience, Inc. Q2 2013 Earnings Results|
|12/12/2013 17:00 EST||Misc||PURE BIOSCIENCE HOSTS Q1 RESULTS CONFERENCE CALL DECEMBER 12, 2013|
|12/12/2013||Earnings||Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
PURE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pure Bioscience is down 26.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.46%, Aceto up 23.80%, and Air Products & Chemicals up 21.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PURE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PURE
Did Pure Bioscience make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Chemicals
- Company Website: http://www.purebio.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: October 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: July 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: July 31, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325998
- NAICS Industry: Other Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Pure Bioscience Inc is engaged in developing & commercializing its proprietary antimicrobial products that provide solutions to the health and environmental challenges of pathogen and hygienic control.
PURE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PURE","name")
- Description: =YCI("PURE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PURE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PURE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PURE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.