PTCT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||126.4%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-7.890|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-39.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-27.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.19 Street Insider Nov 14
- Sarepta Down on FDA's Response - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
- PTC Therapeutics to Showcase Breadth of Pipeline at Upcoming R&D Day PR Newswire Oct 18
- PTC Therapeutics to Present at the North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference PR Newswire Oct 10
- PTC Therapeutics Expands Management Team PR Newswire Oct 1
- PTC Therapeutics To Join Russell 2000® Index PR Newswire Sep 30
- Meet the 2 Newest Investments in Cystic Fibrosis Fool Sep 29
- PTC Therapeutics to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences PR Newswire Sep 27
- PTC Therapeutics to Present at World Muscle Society Congress PR Newswire Sep 25
- Will 1 Biotech's Pain Be Another's Long-Term Gain? Fool Sep 24
PTCT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PTC Therapeutics is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.69%, Sarepta Therapeutics down 34.63%, and Prosensa Holding up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PTCT
Pro Strategies Featuring PTCT
Did PTC Therapeutics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PTC Therapeutics Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company. It develops orally administered, proprietary small-molecule drugs for genetic and neuromuscular disorders, cancer and infectious diseases.