PTCT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.365|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-61.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1497%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire08/07 14:00
Street Insider08/07 07:34
PR Newswire08/07 07:30
Street Insider08/04 09:32
|06/10/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for PTC Therapeutics Inc|
PTCT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PTC Therapeutics is up 92.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.58%, Sarepta Therapeutics down 33.13%, and Prosensa Holding down 60.52%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PTCT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PTCT
Did PTC Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.ptcbio.com
- IR Website: http://ir.ptcbio.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
PTC Therapeutics Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of orally administered, proprietary small-molecule drugs that target post-transcriptional control processes.
PTCT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PTCT","name")
- Description: =YCI("PTCT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PTCT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PTCT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PTCT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.