PRU Key Stats
- Moody's Disagrees on MetLife 'Shadow Insurance' Risk Jun 17
- Prudential Financial Inc (PRU): Today's Featured Insurance Laggard Jun 14
- MetLife Stock Soars on These Key Moves Fool Jun 14
- 3 Shares That Thrashed the FTSE 100 Fool Jun 13
- Positive Pricing Trends for P&C and a Rotation Back Into Life Insurance: A Wall ... Jun 13
- Prudential to Buy Back $1 Billion Worth of Stock Fool Jun 12
- Analysts: Tesla Should Hit Its Gen III Targets and 3 More Research Notes to Look... Jun 12
- 4 Financial Stock Stories Needing Midweek Attention Jun 12
- Insurers face risks in low-rate climate: Treasury Jun 12
- Life Insurers Seen Adding Risk Amid Low Rates, Treasury Says Jun 12
PRU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Prudential Financial is up 57.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, MetLife up 56.62%, and American International Group up 43.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PRU
Pro Report PDF for PRU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PRU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PRU
Did Prudential Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, also known as Prudential Financial, Inc., is a Fortune Global 500 and Fortune 500 company whose subsidiaries provide insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services to both retail and institutional customers throughout the United States and in over 30 other countries. Principal products and services provided include life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, pension- and retirement-related investments, administration and asset management, securities brokerage services, and commercial and residential real estate in many states of the U.S. It provides these products and services to individual and institutional customers through distribution networks in the financial services industry. Prudential has operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America and has organized its principal operations into the Financial Services Businesses and the Closed Block Business. Prudential Financial was founded in 1875 and is headquartered in Newark, New Jersey.