PRU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.112|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-417.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.40%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Estate Tax in 2014: 4 Things You Need to Know Fool Dec 11
- Prudential plc (PRU) to Highlight Three Growth Objectives at Investor Conference Street Insider Dec 10
- Kemper Corp. (KMPR) Catches Eye: Stock Adds 5.9% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 9
- 'Fast Money' Recap: S&P, Jobs Report Were Higher Than Expected The Street Dec 7
- Prudential Financial Inc (PRU): Today's Featured Insurance Winner The Street Dec 6
- Prudential Short Duration High Yield Fund, Inc. and Prudential Global Short Duration High Yield Fund, Inc. announce annual stockholder meeting dates Business Wire Dec 5
- Prudential Global Short Duration High Yield Fund, Inc., reports unaudited earnings and financial position for quarter ended October 31, 2013 Business Wire Dec 3
- Rebounds in equities and housing fail to substantially improve retirement security Business Wire Dec 3
- Chamber of Commerce seeks changes to financial risk council Reuters Dec 2
- Prudential to Manage Retirement Plans for Bergmann Associates and LiveOps noodls Dec 2
PRU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Prudential Financial is up 72.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, MetLife up 57.75%, and American International up 42.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PRU
Pro Report PDF for PRU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PRU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PRU
Did Prudential Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, also known as Prudential Financial, Inc., is a Fortune Global 500 and Fortune 500 company whose subsidiaries provide insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services to both retail and institutional customers throughout the United States and in over 30 other countries. Principal products and services provided include life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, pension- and retirement-related investments, administration and asset management, securities brokerage services, and commercial and residential real estate in many states of the U.S. It provides these products and services to individual and institutional customers through distribution networks in the financial services industry. Prudential has operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America and has organized its principal operations into the Financial Services Businesses and the Closed Block Business. Prudential Financial was founded in 1875 and is headquartered in Newark, New Jersey.