PRLB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.44%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.289|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||30.77%|
|Net Income (TTM)||33.16M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.79%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.12%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Proto Labs Inc. (PRLB) Sees Hammer Chart Pattern: Time to Buy? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 11
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Winner The Street Dec 10
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE) Street Insider Dec 9
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): Today's Featured Industrial Laggard Nov 22
- Stocks Aimless, Trade Mixed; Biogen Spikes To New High Investor's Business Daily Nov 22
- Insiders Are Bailing On Proto Labs For Good Reasons Seeking Alpha Nov 22
- Shares Of ARC Worldwide Are Poised To Plummet Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- Stocks Open To Narrow Gains; Goldman Upgrade Lifts Priceline Investor's Business Daily Nov 20
- Ignore The Noise And Focus On Arc Group's Value Seeking Alpha Nov 20
- Stocks End Lower; Proto Labs, Salesforce Fall Again Investor's Business Daily Nov 19
PRLB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Proto Labs is up 93.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Lincoln Electric Holdings up 50.01%, and NN up 131.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PRLB
Pro Report PDF for PRLB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PRLB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PRLB
Did Proto Labs make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Proto Labs Inc is a manufacturer of custom parts for prototyping and short-run production. It utilizes computer numerical control (CNC) machining and injection molding to manufacture custom parts.