PRI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.852|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||165.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.05%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Primerica Wins Eleventh Consecutive DALBAR Mutual Fund Service Award noodls Dec 5
- Primerica Upped to Buy Nov 29
- StanCorp Pinned at Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Primerica Upped to Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Short Interest In Primerica Decreases By 41% The Street Nov 27
- Lincoln National Dips to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- AGF and Primerica Renew Fund Relationship Agreement noodls Nov 19
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Zions Bancorporation, Primerica and Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Nov 18
- Lincoln Boosts Investor Yield, Ups Div. - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- Board of Directors of Primerica, Inc. Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend noodls Nov 11
PRI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Primerica is up 45.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, American Equity up 107.6%, and Lincoln National up 99.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PRI
Pro Report PDF for PRI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PRI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PRI
Did Primerica make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Primerica, Inc. engages in the distribution of financial products to middle income households. The company operates its business through three operating segments: Term Life Insurance, Investment and Savings Products and Corporate and Other Distributed Products. Primerica representatives assist their clients in meeting their needs for term life insurance, underwritten by the Company’s subsidiaries, and mutual funds, annuities and other financial products that are distributed primarily on behalf of third parties. The company was founded on February 10, 1977 and is based in Duluth, Georgia.