PRI Key Stats
- Primerica, Inc. Announces Grand Opening of its New Global Headquarters in Gwinne... May 17
- Primerica Keeps Dividend Steady at $0.11 May 14
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 13
- Primerica (PRI) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield Street Insider May 13
- Board of Directors of Primerica, Inc. Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend Business Wire May 13
- 2 Winners and 2 Losers from This Week’s Earnings Storm May 11
- Primerica's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 8
- PRIMERICA, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- Primerica Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 7
- Primerica (PRI) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c Street Insider May 7
PRI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Primerica is up 49.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.63%, First Acceptance Corporation up 14.29%, and Atlantic American up 38.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PRI
Pro Report PDF for PRI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PRI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PRI
Did Primerica make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Primerica, Inc. engages in the distribution of financial products to middle income households. The company operates its business through three operating segments: Term Life Insurance, Investment and Savings Products and Corporate and Other Distributed Products. Primerica representatives assist their clients in meeting their needs for term life insurance, underwritten by the Company’s subsidiaries, and mutual funds, annuities and other financial products that are distributed primarily on behalf of third parties. The company was founded on February 10, 1977 and is based in Duluth, Georgia.