PRAA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.232|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||43.08%|
|Net Income (TTM)||165.34M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- WPO, PRAA And MELI, 3 Diversified Services Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower The Street Dec 2
- 5 Consumer Finance Stocks We Love Fool Nov 23
- 4 Small-Cap Stocks for Your Radar Fool Nov 23
- Where the Money Is: November 20 Fool Nov 20
- Moody's Cuts WU's Debt Rating by a Notch - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Insider Trading Alert - ILMN, NOC, PRAA, KAR And SPWR Traded By Insiders Nov 18
- Insider Trading Alert - PRAA, BRCM, GBX, IDA And NNN Traded By Insiders Nov 14
- Euronet, Wirecard Unveil Prepaid Cards - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
- Better Than Expected Q3 Earnings for Portfolio Recovery Oct 31
- Mortgage Servicer Ocwen Eyes Other Consumer Debt Oct 31
PRAA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Portfolio Recovery is up 63.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Fleetcor Technologies up 134.9%, and Asta Funding down 6.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PRAA
Pro Report PDF for PRAA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PRAA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PRAA
Did Portfolio Recovery make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Portfolio Recovery Associates, Inc. is a specialized financial and business services company. A market leader in the consumer debt purchase and collection industry, PRA also provides a broad range of fee-based services, including revenue enhancement for local governments; vehicle location, skip-tracing and collateral recovery for auto lenders, governments, and law enforcement; contingent consumer debt recovery on behalf of banks, credit providers, and debt purchasers; and filing of class action claims on behalf of institutional investors, manufacturers, and retailers. The company was founded by Teven D. Fredrickson and Kevin P. Stevenson on March 20, 1996 and is headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia.