PRAA Key Stats
- Chicago-Based Fund Is Bullish on These Stocks May 20
- WPP's Ogilvy PR to Promote Castrol May 15
- WPP's Ogilvy PR to Promote Castrol - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- PRA to Present at JMP Securities Research Conference on May 14 GlobeNewswire May 7
- Bad Debts Make for Very Good Business Investor Place May 2
- Strong 1Q Earnings for PRAA May 1
- Strong 1Q Earnings for PRAA - Analyst Blog Zacks May 1
- Portfolio Recovery Associates' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tra... Apr 30
- Portfolio Recovery Associates (PRAA) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c Street Insider Apr 30
PRAA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Portfolio Recovery Associates is up 109.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.99%, Asta Funding up 7.95%, and Automatic Data Processing up 40.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PRAA
Pro Report PDF for PRAA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PRAA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PRAA
Did Portfolio Recovery Associates make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Portfolio Recovery Associates, Inc. is a specialized financial and business services company. A market leader in the consumer debt purchase and collection industry, PRA also provides a broad range of fee-based services, including revenue enhancement for local governments; vehicle location, skip-tracing and collateral recovery for auto lenders, governments, and law enforcement; contingent consumer debt recovery on behalf of banks, credit providers, and debt purchasers; and filing of class action claims on behalf of institutional investors, manufacturers, and retailers. The company was founded by Teven D. Fredrickson and Kevin P. Stevenson on March 20, 1996 and is headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia.