POWI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.698|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||50.95M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.58%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: FactSet Research Systems, Badger Meter and Power Integrations Nov 22
- Power Integrations Adds High-Line Parts to LYTSwitch-4 LED-Driver IC Family Business Wire Nov 19
- Power Integrations’ High-Frequency Two-Switch-Forward IC Slashes System Cost and Footprint noodls Nov 12
- Energy Efficiency Drives Power Integrations Higher Seeking Alpha Nov 11
- Insider Trading Alert - SPLK, POWI, ROP, AMP And DGX Traded By Insiders Nov 6
- Insider Trading Alert - POWI, AOS, LVLT, NBL And PVTB Traded By Insiders Nov 4
- POWER INTEGRATIONS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- Power Integrations Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- Power Integrations Reports Record Quarterly Revenues and Earnings noodls Oct 30
- Power Integrations, Inc. (POWI) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c Street Insider Oct 30
POWI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Power Integrations is up 68.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Intel up 28.03%, and International up 46.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for POWI
Pro Report PDF for POWI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download POWI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring POWI
Did Power Integrations make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Power Integrations, Inc., founded in 1988, is the leading supplier of high-voltage analog integrated circuits (ICs) used in power conversion. Power Integrations ICs enable compact, lightweight power supplies that are simpler to design and manufacture, more reliable, and more energy-efficient than those made with competing technologies. Its ICs power is a vast range of consumer and industrial electronics - computers, DVD players, TV set-top boxes, cell phone chargers, home appliances, telecom networking equipment, and many others. The company sells its products to original equipment manufacturers and merchant power supply manufacturers through direct sales staff and a network of independent sales representatives and distributors. Power Integrations, Inc. was founded in 1988 and is based in San Jose, California.