PORT Key Stats
PORT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). North Hills Signal is up 0.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.54%, Adtran up 7.23%, and Allot Communications up 7.69%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PORT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PORT
Did North Hills Signal make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Communication Equipment
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- NAICS: Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334210
- NAICS Industry: Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Industry Code: 3342
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector Code: 33
The Company designs, manufactures and markets systems for the connection, protection, testing and administration of public and private telecommunications lines and networks and products that provide network infrastructure.