PORT Key Stats
PORT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). North Hills Signal is up 0.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.29%, Adtran down 19.34%, and Allot Communications down 24.25%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PORT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PORT
Did North Hills Signal make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Communication Equipment
- Company Website: http://www.portasystems.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- NAICS: Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334210
- NAICS Industry: Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
The Company designs, manufactures and markets systems for the connection, protection, testing and administration of public and private telecommunications lines and networks and products that provide network infrastructure.
PORT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PORT","name")
- Description: =YCI("PORT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PORT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PORT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PORT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.