PNR Key Stats
- Pentair Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Pentair Reaches 52-Week High May 23
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): Today's Featured Industrial Laggard May 23
- Pentair to Present at KeyBanc Capital Markets Industrial Automotive & Transporta... May 23
- Keep An Eye On This Filtration Company Fool May 22
- Are These The Ultimate Growth And Value Plays? May 21
- Pentair (PNR) Sales Growth Accelerating as Synergies w/ Flow Control Pan Out - A... May 21
- Pentair Reaches New 52-Week High (PNR) May 21
- Pentair to Present at Electrical Products Group Conference PR Newswire May 15
- Pentair Reaches New 52-Week High (PNR) May 14
PNR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pentair is up 37.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Cummins up 18.16%, and Flowserve Corporation up 56.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PNR
Pro Report PDF for PNR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PNR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PNR
Did Pentair make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Pentair, Inc. is a Golden Valley, Minnesota based company focused on water technologies and enclosures for electronic products. Its Water Technologies Group provides products and systems used worldwide in the movement, treatment, storage and enjoyment of water. Its Technical Products Group designs and manufactures standard, modified, and custom enclosures that house and protect sensitive electronics and electrical components. Pentair has approximately 15,000 employees worldwide. The company was founded on August 31, 1966 by Murray Harpole, Vern Stone, Vincent Follmer, Leroy Nelson and Gary Ostrand and is headquartered in Golden Valley, Minnesota.