PNC Key Stats
- The Acquisition Frenzy Is Over - Can PNC Deliver? Fool May 21
- The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. Presents at Barclay's Americas Select Fra... May 21
- 4 Stocks Driving The Banking Industry Higher May 21
- PNC Financial Services Group Reaches New 52-Week High (PNC) May 21
- PNC FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and... May 21
- PNC Financial Services Group Inc Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (PNC) May 20
- PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC): Today's Featured Financial Winner May 17
- [video] Best Bets in Banks May 16
- PNC Offers Five Tips To Transfer Military Experiences To Civilian Career PR Newswire May 16
- Mitsubishi UFJ Continues Expansion May 15
PNC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PNC Financial Services Group is up 18.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.74%, Wells Fargo up 32.66%, and Bank of America Corporation up 98.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PNC
Pro Report PDF for PNC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PNC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PNC
Did PNC Financial Services Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. is a U.S.-based financial services corporation, with assets (as of December 31, 2010) of approximately $264.3 billion. PNC operations include a regional banking franchise operating primarily in fifteen states and the District of Columbia, specialized financial businesses serving companies and government entities, and leading Turnkey Asset Management Program and processing businesses. PNC is currently the sixth largest bank by deposits in the United States and is the third largest bank off-premise ATM provider. The PNC Financial Services Group was founded in 1922 and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The PNC Financial Services Group is one of the nation's largest diversified financial services organizations providing retail and business banking; residential mortgage banking; specialized services for corporations and government entities, including corporate banking, real estate finance and asset-backed lending; wealth management and asset management.