PNC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.11%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.795|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.15%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.89B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.33%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- This Is How I'm Going to Beat the Market Now Fool Dec 12
- U.S. Bancorp Settles With Freddie Mac Fool Dec 10
- Sell These 5 Toxic Stocks to Avoid a Christmas Crash The Street Dec 10
- PNC Financial in $89M Settlement - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- The 12 Days of Christmas Bust the Budget Fool Dec 7
- PNC Settles With Freddie Mac Over Mortgage Claims Fool Dec 6
- PNC settles loan dispute with Freddie Mac for $89M Dec 6
- 9:03 am PNC announces settlement agreement with Freddie Mac (<a href="http://feeds.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=fmcc" name="fmcc">FMCC</a>); PNC Bank will pay Freddie Mac a total of $89 mln (less credits of $8 mln) Briefing.com Dec 6
- Midday movers: Google, Phillips 66, Nokia & more CNBC Dec 6
- PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC): Today's Featured Banking Winner The Street Dec 6
PNC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PNC Financial Services is up 36.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.03%, Bank of America Corp up 43.73%, and JPMorgan Chase up 35.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PNC
Pro Report PDF for PNC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PNC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PNC
Did PNC Financial Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. is a U.S.-based financial services corporation, with assets (as of December 31, 2010) of approximately $264.3 billion. PNC operations include a regional banking franchise operating primarily in fifteen states and the District of Columbia, specialized financial businesses serving companies and government entities, and leading Turnkey Asset Management Program and processing businesses. PNC is currently the sixth largest bank by deposits in the United States and is the third largest bank off-premise ATM provider. The PNC Financial Services Group was founded in 1922 and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The PNC Financial Services Group is one of the nation's largest diversified financial services organizations providing retail and business banking; residential mortgage banking; specialized services for corporations and government entities, including corporate banking, real estate finance and asset-backed lending; wealth management and asset management.