PNBK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1253|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-5.013M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|05/06/2014||Earnings||Patriot National Bancorp Inc 1Q2014 Earning Result.|
|02/06/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 Patriot National Bancorp Earnings Results.|
|09/17/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Patriot National Bancorp Inc|
PNBK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Patriot National Bancorp is up 38.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.94%, Ameris Bancorp up 13.86%, and First Vietnamese down 50.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PNBK
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PNBK
Did Patriot National Bancorp make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: http://www.pnbk.com
- IR Website: http://www.snl.com/irweblinkx/corporateprofile.aspx?iid=4053180
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Connecticut
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Connecticut
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Patriot National Bancorp Inc is a bank holding company for Patriot National Bank. It provides consumer and commercial banking services to individuals, small and medium-sized businesses, and professionals in Connecticut and New York.
PNBK Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PNBK","name")
- Description: =YCI("PNBK","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PNBK","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PNBK","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PNBK","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.