PMT Key Stats
- Protected Principal Retirement Strategy: Portfolio Update 1:28 PM
- Pennymac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) Passes Through 10% Yield Mark May 21
- The Russell 2000 Breaks 1,000, Tries to Tell Fund Managers They're Too Selective May 20
- PMT January 2014 Options Begin Trading May 20
- PENNYMAC MORTGAGE INVESTMENT TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to ... May 20
- Dueling Jobs (and Big Paydays) May 18
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: PMT, EPD, RDS.A May 17
- Cramer Says Sell PennyMac, But Buy Opko Health, Pinnacle Foods, and This Stock May 15
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Buy AOL Now May 15
- Lightning Round: AOL, Pinnacle Foods & More May 14
PMT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust is up 39.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.49%, Dynex Capital up 26.52%, and Apollo Residential Mortgage up 27.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PMT
Pro Report PDF for PMT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PMT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PMT
Did PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?