PLG Key Stats
- Platinum Group Metals Confirms Waterberg Deposit Expansion And New Platinum-Palladium Intercepts 16 kilometers Along Strike Marketwired 03/04 16:38 ET
- Rare Element Resources (REE) Jumps: Stock Moves 6.5% Higher Yahoo 03/04 06:05 ET
- Rare Element Resources (REE) Jumps: Stock Moves 6.5% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks 03/04 03:46 ET
- Platinum Group Metals Announces Results of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders Marketwired 02/28 16:35 ET
- Denison Mines (DNN) Catches Eye: Stock Jumps 7.3% - Tale of the Tape Zacks 02/27 09:25 ET
- Falling Earnings Estimates Signal Weakness Ahead for Teck Resources Limited (TCK) - Tale of the Tape Zacks 02/27 08:49 ET
- Denison Mines (DNN) Catches Eye: Stock Jumps 7.3% Yahoo 02/27 07:02 ET
- Falling Earnings Estimates Signal Weakness Ahead for Teck Resources Limited (TCK) Yahoo 02/27 06:07 ET
- Uranium Resources (URRE) Worth Watching: Stock Up 13.7% Yahoo 02/26 07:30 ET
- UR-Energy (URG) Catches Eye: Stock Soars 16.8% Yahoo 02/26 07:17 ET
PLG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Platinum Group Metals is down 12.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.37%, Rio Tinto up 10.14%, and Uranium Resources up 16.85%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PLG
Pro Report PDF for PLG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PLG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PLG
Did Platinum Group Metals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Headquarters Country: Canada
- Headquarters State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Platinum Group Metals Ltd is an exploration and development Stage Company conducting work on mineral properties it has staked or acquired by way of option agreements in Ontario, Canada and the Republic of South Africa.