PLG Key Stats
SA Breaking News01/13 16:27
|01/13/2015||Earnings||Platinum Group Metals Ltd First Quarter Earnings Results in 2015|
|11/25/2014||Earnings||Platinum Group Metals Ltd Fourth Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|07/11/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Platinum Group Metals Ltd Earnings Results|
|04/11/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Platinum Group Metals Ltd Earnings Results|
|02/27/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Platinum Group Metals Ltd.|
PLG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Platinum Group Metals is down 63.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.53%, BHP Billiton down 27.09%, and NX Uranium down 64.73%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PLG
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PLG
Did Platinum Group Metals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.platinumgroupmetals.net
- IR Website: http://www.platinumgroupmetals.net/investor-relations/default.aspx
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: February 28, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: August 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: November 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: August 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212299
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Platinum Group Metals Ltd is an exploration and development stage company. The Company is platinum-focused exploration and development company. It is focused on mineral properties in the Republic of South Africa and Canada.
PLG Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PLG","name")
- Description: =YCI("PLG","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PLG","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PLG","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PLG","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.