PLG Key Stats
- Platinum Group Metals Reports Positive Metallurgical Test Results for Waterberg Marketwired May 15
- Monday Sector Laggards: Precious Metals, Metals & Mining Stocks May 13
- Mid-Morning Market Update: April Retail Sales Beat Expectations, Business Invent... May 13
- Platinum Group Metals (PLG) Shares Enter Oversold Territory May 13
- Platinum Group Metals WBJV Project 1 Platinum Mine Signs Life of Mine Concentrat... Apr 24
- Platinum Group Metals Continues to Significantly Expand Waterberg Platinum Disco... Apr 23
- Platinum Group Metals (PLG) Shares Enter Oversold Territory Apr 18
- Platinum Group Metals Resumes Work on North Declines, WBJV Project 1 Platinum Mi... Apr 12
- Gold Prices to Rise up to 9% Year Over Year from Current Levels: An Expert Analy... Apr 12
- Platinum Group Reports Q2 2013 Financial and Operating Results noodls Apr 9
PLG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Platinum Group Metal is down 20.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.03%, North American Palladium down 51.69%, and Teck Resources down 9.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PLG
Pro Report PDF for PLG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PLG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PLG
Did Platinum Group Metal make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?