PL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.211|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||57.53%|
|Net Income (TTM)||341.35M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.63%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Evercore Partners Upgrades Protective Life (PL) to Overweight Street Insider Dec 9
- Protective Life Corporation Hosts 2013 Investor Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Protective Announces the 2013 Investor Conference Webcast noodls Dec 3
- Protective Life Kept at Neutral Dec 2
- Protective Life Kept at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Protective Life Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing TECO Energy The Street Nov 27
- Insider Trading Alert - PCLN, PH, EFII, DLPH And PL Traded By Insiders Nov 19
- Protective Life Insurance Company Announces Sponsorship of UAB Men’s Basketball noodls Nov 15
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: HHY, GLAD, BOI, PL, PSX Nov 11
- Q3 Earnings Beat at American Equity - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
PL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Protective Life is up 86.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Torchmark up 49.40%, and StanCorp Financial Group up 88.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PL
Pro Report PDF for PL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PL
Did Protective Life make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Protective Life Corporation is a holding company, whose subsidiaries provide financial services through the production, distribution, and administration of insurance and investment products.