PL Key Stats
- Protective Life Upped to Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Protective Life Upped to Outperform May 23
- Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Protective Life, StanCorp Financial Group, Ch... May 22
- Manulife Financial Stays Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- Manulife Financial Stays Neutral May 21
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: PL, AWK, HBC, CMI May 21
- Insurance Industry Stock Outlook - May 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks May 21
- Insurance Industry Stock Outlook - May 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks May 21
- Ex-Div Reminder for Protective Life (PL) May 20
- Protective Life Increases Dividend May 16
PL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Protective Life is up 52.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, StanCorp Financial Group up 26.32%, and Lincoln National up 63.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PL
Pro Report PDF for PL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PL
Did Protective Life make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Protective Life Corporation is a financial services holding company whose home office is in Birmingham, Ala. The company’s primary subsidiary, Protective Life Insurance Company, was established in 1907 and now markets its products and services in all 50 states. As of December 31, 2011, the Corporation had more than 2,300 employees, annual revenues of $3.6 billion and assets of $52.9 billion. With a market capitalization of $2.35 billion as of June 30, 2012, Protective is listed in the 2012 Fortune 1000 list and the 2012 Forbes Global 2000 list.