PHOT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0232|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-21.38M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire08/20 09:00
|02/07/2014||Misc||SGM Event for GrowLife Inc|
PHOT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GrowLife is down 21.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.17%, Newtown Lane Marketing up 0.00%, and YUS International down 48.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PHOT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PHOT
Did GrowLife make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Conglomerates
- Company Website: http://www.growlifeinc.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Offices of Other Holding Companies
- NAICS Code: 551112
- NAICS Industry: Management of Companies and Enterprises
- NAICS Sector: Management of Companies and Enterprises
GrowLife Inc is a holdings company that makes and markets horticulture and lifestyle products in the USA.
PHOT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PHOT","name")
- Description: =YCI("PHOT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PHOT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PHOT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PHOT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.