PHM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.321|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1857%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.459B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.78%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.09%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Materials & Construction Industry Higher The Street 7:03 AM
- Will Toll Brothers Earnings Outgrow Pulte Group and Hovnanian? Fool Dec 8
- Pulte Upped to Neutral on Strong Q3 - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- PulteGroup's Presentation At The Bank Of America Merrill Lynch 2013 US Basic Materials Conference To Be Webcast Live PR Newswire Dec 6
- [video] Jim Cramer Quick Take: Watch Toll Brothers' Report The Street Dec 6
- Homebuilders In Head-On Collision With Affordability Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Lennar Wins $1B in Defamation Case - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- PulteGroup Inc (PHM): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Laggard The Street Dec 5
- A Word of Warning About the Housing Recovery Fool Dec 4
- PulteGroup Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.05 Per Share noodls Dec 3
PHM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PulteGroup is up 13.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Toll Brothers up 9.52%, and Lennar down 2.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PHM
Pro Report PDF for PHM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PHM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PHM
Did PulteGroup make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PulteGroup, Inc. engages primarily in the homebuilding & financial services businesses. The homebuilding business engages in the acquisition and development of land primarily for residential purposes within the continental United States and the construction of housing on such land targeted for first-time, first and second move-up, and active adult home buyers. The financial services business operations, which consist of mortgage banking and title operations. The company was formerly known as Pulte Homes, Inc. and changed its name to PulteGroup, Inc. in March 2010. PulteGroup, Inc. was founded by William J. Pulte in 1950 and is headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.