PHM Key Stats
- Ply Gem's IPO Prices Above Expected Range May 22
- Wednesday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades) Fool May 22
- One Homebuilder Stock with Room to Rise, Says Chart Pro Talking Numbers May 22
- Home Building Comeback Favors One Region of the US Big Data Download May 22
- PulteGroup Inc (PHM): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Laggard May 22
- This Housing Recovery Has Legs: Michael Santoli The Daily Ticker May 22
- Existing Home Sales Hit Multi-Year High of 4.97M in April Street Insider May 22
- Are Rising Interest Rates Hurting the Housing Market? May 22
- KeyBank Upgrades MDC Holdings (MDC); Cuts PulteGroup (PHM) & Ryland Group (RYL) Street Insider May 22
- Analysts' Actions: MDC PHM ROSE RYL STI May 22
PHM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PulteGroup is up 153.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Toll Brothers up 39.57%, and Lennar Corporation up 57.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PHM
Pro Report PDF for PHM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PHM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PHM
Did PulteGroup make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
PulteGroup, Inc. engages primarily in the homebuilding & financial services businesses. The homebuilding business engages in the acquisition and development of land primarily for residential purposes within the continental United States and the construction of housing on such land targeted for first-time, first and second move-up, and active adult home buyers. The financial services business operations, which consist of mortgage banking and title operations. The company was formerly known as Pulte Homes, Inc. and changed its name to PulteGroup, Inc. in March 2010. PulteGroup, Inc. was founded by William J. Pulte in 1950 and is headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.