PGR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.851|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-15.22%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.115B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.14%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.04%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Progressive Corporation (PGR): Today's Featured Insurance Laggard The Street Dec 4
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Progressive Corp. (PGR) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 2
- Progressive Becomes #130 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing SCANA The Street Nov 27
- Are Driver-less Cars a Reason to Short Progressive? Fool Nov 25
- Where the Money Is: November 25 Fool Nov 25
- Pine River's Kuhn Short Progressive Corp. (PGR) Street Insider Nov 21
- Progressive Rises on Higher Premium - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
- Progressive (PGR) Considering Special Dividend Street Insider Nov 14
- And the Best Stock Is… Fool Nov 9
- What Warren Buffett and His Competitors Care About Fool Nov 5
PGR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Progressive is up 28.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.64%, Allstate up 33.78%, and Berkshire Hathaway up 32.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PGR
Pro Report PDF for PGR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PGR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PGR
Did Progressive make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Progressive Corporation, known as the Progressive Casualty Insurance Company through its subsidiaries, provides personal automobile insurance, and other specialty property-casualty insurance and related services in the United States. The company was co-founded in 1937 by Jack Green and Joe Lewis and is headquartered in Mayfield Village, Ohio. Progressive has 25,000 employees in more than 450 offices throughout the country.