PG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.25%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.948|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||11.52B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.91%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 2 Awesome Dow Dividends You Can Count On Fool Dec 5
- Kimberly-Clark's Healthcare Spin-off Will Enhance Shareholder Value Fool Dec 5
- Market Hustle: Stocks Fall on More of that Fed Tapering Concerns The Street Dec 4
- The "Egyptian Warren Buffett" Loves These Stocks Fool Dec 3
- Stock Market News for December 3, 2013 - Market News Zacks Dec 3
- Tough Slogging The Street Dec 3
- The Basic Needs Portfolio Fool Dec 2
- Three Great Dividend Stocks for Income Investors Fool Dec 2
- Olympic Sponsorships Are a Multi-Billion Dollar Business Fool Dec 2
- 3 Great Stocks for Your Holiday Shopping List Fool Nov 28
PG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Procter & Gamble is up 23.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Kimberly-Clark up 26.27%, and Wal-Mart Stores up 13.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PG
Pro Report PDF for PG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PG
Did Procter & Gamble make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Procter & Gamble is a Fortune 500 American multinational corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio and manufactures a wide range of consumer goods. The company sells its products in approximately 180 countries through retail operations, including mass merchandisers, grocery stores, membership club stores, drug stores, department stores, salons, and high-frequency stores. In 2011, P&G recorded $82.6 billion dollars in sales. Fortune magazine ranked P&G at fifth place of the "World's Most Admired Companies" list, which was up from sixth place in 2010. Procter & Gamble is the only Fortune 500 company to issue C Share common stock. The Procter & Gamble Company was founded in 1837 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.