PG Key Stats
- PantoneLIVE Puts P&G Iconic Brand Colors in the Cloud PR Newswire 12:01 AM
- [video] What to Make of Bernanke's Testimony? May 22
- Starbucks veteran Michelle Gass leaving for Kohl's May 22
- With Little Downside, P&G Stock Is a Better Bet Than Its Peers May 22
- Equities Can Rise Another 5%-10% On Bernanke's Comments May 22
- Are These Dow Companies Buying Back Wisely? Fool May 22
- Buffett's Single Greatest Accomplishment Fool May 22
- Kohl's names Starbucks' Gass chief customer officer May 22
- Allocate Assets to Buy-Rated Dow Stocks May 22
- U.S. court studies wiretaps in Rajat Gupta insider case May 21
PG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Procter & Gamble is up 28.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Kimberly-Clark Corporation up 34.56%, and Coca-Cola up 16.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PG
Pro Report PDF for PG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PG
Did Procter & Gamble make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Procter & Gamble is a Fortune 500 American multinational corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio and manufactures a wide range of consumer goods. The company sells its products in approximately 180 countries through retail operations, including mass merchandisers, grocery stores, membership club stores, drug stores, department stores, salons, and high-frequency stores. In 2011, P&G recorded $82.6 billion dollars in sales. Fortune magazine ranked P&G at fifth place of the "World's Most Admired Companies" list, which was up from sixth place in 2010. Procter & Gamble is the only Fortune 500 company to issue C Share common stock. The Procter & Gamble Company was founded in 1837 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.