PFS Key Stats
- January 2014 Options Now Available For Provident Financial Services (PFS) May 20
- PROVIDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES INC Financials May 17
- PROVIDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Ex-Div Reminder for Provident Financial Services May 9
- This Stock Has A 3.80% Yield, Sells For Less Than Book, and Insiders Have Been B... May 2
- PFS Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average May 1
- Provident Financial Services' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tran... Apr 26
- Dividend Changes To Know Now: Breitburn Energy Partners, Provident Financial Ser... Apr 26
- Provident Financial Services, Inc. Announces Quarterly Earnings noodls Apr 26
- Provident Financial Services (PFS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c Street Insider Apr 26
PFS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Provident Financial Services is up 15.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Brookline Bancorp down 0.96%, and Roma Financial Corporation up 115.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PFS
Pro Report PDF for PFS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PFS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PFS
Did Provident Financial Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Provident Financial Services, Inc. is the holding company for The Provident Bank. Originally established in 1839, The Provident Bank emphasizes personal service and customer convenience in attending to the financial needs of businesses, individuals and families in northern and central New Jersey. The bank offers a broad array of deposit, loan, trust and investment products through its network of 84 branches and its telephone and web-based banking services. The company is headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey.