PFS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.221|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||69.81M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.11%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Majority of New Jersey Businesses Will Increase Hiring in 2014, Says Just-Released Provident Bank 2013 Business Barometer Business Wire Nov 14
- PROVIDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Provident Financial Services Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 3.24% Yield (PFS) Nov 4
- Boenning & Scattergood Downgrades Provident Financial Services (PFS) to Neutral Street Insider Oct 28
- Provident Finl downgraded by Boenning & Scattergood Oct 28
- Provident Financial Services' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 26
- PROVIDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Dis Oct 25
- Provident Financial Services (PFS) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield Street Insider Oct 25
- Provident Financial Services (PFS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c Street Insider Oct 25
- Provident Financial Services, Inc. Announces Increased Core Earnings and an Increase in Its Quarterly Cash Dividend of 7.1% GlobeNewswire Oct 25
PFS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Provident Financial is up 38.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Banner up 44.83%, and Pulaski Financial up 30.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PFS
Pro Report PDF for PFS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PFS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PFS
Did Provident Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Provident Financial Services, Inc. is the holding company for The Provident Bank. Originally established in 1839, The Provident Bank emphasizes personal service and customer convenience in attending to the financial needs of businesses, individuals and families in northern and central New Jersey. The bank offers a broad array of deposit, loan, trust and investment products through its network of 84 branches and its telephone and web-based banking services. The company is headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey.