PEG Key Stats
- PJM capacity auction prices tumble for 2016/2017 May 24
- PJM Says Reliability Costs Fell on Eastern Grid in Auction May 24
- Cuomo Long Island Power Solution Penalizes Bonds: Muni Credit May 24
- U.S. Nuclear Generation Gains as Three Eastern Plants Return May 23
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: NYCB, DIN, PEG, VIV, WPZ May 23
- PSE&G Praised for Innovative Use of Social Media PR Newswire May 22
- PUBLIC SERVICE ENTERPRISE GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure... May 21
- Williams Says Transco New Jersey Work Won’t Curb Deliveries May 16
- PUBLIC SERVICE ENTERPRISE GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure... May 15
- Public Service Enterprise Group Inc Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (PEG) May 15
PEG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Public Service Enterprise Group is up 15.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Exelon down 0.56%, and FirstEnergy down 5.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PEG
Pro Report PDF for PEG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PEG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PEG
Did Public Service Enterprise Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Public Service Electric and Gas Company (PSE&G), is one of the largest combined electric and gas companies in the United States and is also New Jersey's oldest and largest publicly owned utility. The Public Service Corporation was formed in 1903 by amalgamating more than 400 gas, electric and transportation companies in New Jersey. It was renamed Public Service Electric and Gas Company in 1948. PSE&G is the largest subsidiary of PSEG. PSE&G currently serves nearly three quarters of New Jersey's population in a service area consisting of a 2,600-square-mile diagonal corridor across the state from Bergen to Gloucester Counties. PSE&G is the largest provider of gas and electric service, servicing 1.8 million gas customers and 2.2 million electric customers in more than 300 urban, suburban and rural communities, including New Jersey's six largest cities. While new business ventures will play a vital role in the long-term growth and strength of the company, PSE&G remains primarily a regulated gas and electric delivery company.