PDS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.16%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0014|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-32.06%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.01%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.03%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.56%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Precision Drilling (PDS) Approves $504M FY14 CapEx Plan; Issues Update Street Insider Dec 11
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/06: (PDS) (INTC) (HPQ) Upgraded; (GPS) (FDO) (SODA) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 6
- Raymond James Upgrades Precision Drilling (PDS) to Outperform Street Insider Dec 6
- Jefferies Upgrades Precision Drilling (PDS) to Buy Street Insider Dec 6
- 11:33 am Precision Drilling announces Alberta Investment Management Company sold its entire equity position, ~56 mln shares Dec 5
- Why Precision Drilling Corp Shares Plunged Fool Dec 5
- Why Precision Drilling Shares Plunged Dec 5
- Precision Drilling Corporation Statement on Recent Trading Activity Marketwired Dec 5
- PDS Stock Crowded With Sellers Dec 5
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 2
PDS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Precision Drilling is up 12.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.17%, Helix Energy Solutions up 22.43%, and RPC up 47.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PDS
Pro Report PDF for PDS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PDS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PDS
Did Precision Drilling make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Precision Drilling Corp. is a provider of oilfield services in the U.S. and Canada. It provides customers with access to an extensive fleet of contract drilling rigs, service rigs, camps, snubbing units, wastewater treatment units and a wide array of rental equipment backed by a comprehensive mix of technical support services. The company operates in the following segments: Contract Drilling Services and Completion and Production Services. Precision Drilling was founded on March 25, 1985 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.