PCTY Key Stats
PCTY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Paylocity Holding is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.13%, Autodesk up 28.65%, and Pros Holdings down 25.85%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PCTY
PDF Report for PCTY
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PCTY Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PCTY
Did Paylocity Holding make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.paylocity.com
- IR Website: http://investors.paylocity.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Illinois
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Paylocity Holding Corp is a provider of cloud-based payroll and human capital management, or HCM, software solutions for medium-sized organizations.
PCTY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PCTY","name")
- Description: =YCI("PCTY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PCTY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PCTY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PCTY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.