PCLN Key Stats
- The 4 Most Expensive Stocks in the S&P 500 Fool May 18
- Which Online Travel Company Should We Invest In? May 18
- [$$] S&P, Dow Close Another Week at Record Highs May 18
- Priceline.com: Is $9B In Bookings Per Quarter The Peak Or Just The Beginning? May 17
- [video] Bull vs. Bear: Priceline May 17
- [video] Stocks Rally on Upbeat Economic Data May 17
- Priceline.com Stock Hits New 52-Week High (PCLN) May 17
- Which Online Travel Company Should We Invest In? Fool May 17
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Timothy Adams, Senior Vice President and C... May 16
- Lower Guidance Doesn't Mean Sell Fool May 16
PCLN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Priceline.com is up 26.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Expedia up 43.84%, and Orbitz Worldwide up 119.5%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PCLN
Pro Report PDF for PCLN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PCLN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PCLN
Did Priceline.com make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Priceline.com is a company and a commercial website that helps users obtain discount rates for travel-related purchases such as airline tickets and hotel stays, with over 170,000 participating hotels worldwide. The company is not a direct supplier of these services; instead it facilitates the provision of travel services by its suppliers to its customers. The Group is composed of four primary brands – Booking.com, priceline.com, Agoda.com and TravelJigsaw – and several ancillary brands. The Priceline Group provides online travel services in Europe, North America, South America, the Asia-Pacific region, the Middle East and Africa. priceline.com Incorporated was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, United States.