PCLN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||34.48|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||34.82%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.803B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||87.63%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Is priceline.com Destined for Greatness? Fool Dec 7
- PRICELINE COM INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Dec 6
- Facebook, Priceline.com Loved; Twitter, Netflix Hated By Analysts Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Amazon, Priceline, Netflix, Google Stock Favored Bloomberg Dec 5
- Transatlantic shift at the top of Apax Financial Times Dec 5
- Babbling about bitcoin bubbles MarketWatch Dec 4
- Stock Futures Mildly Lower; OmniVision Tanks, G-III Spikes Investor's Business Daily Dec 4
- Chipotle, Cognizant: Stocks That Frank Caruso Likes Investor's Business Daily Dec 3
- Expedia's Hotels.com Passes 25 Million App Downloads Investor's Business Daily Dec 3
- Priceline.com Inc. (PCLN): Today's Featured Leisure Laggard The Street Dec 3
PCLN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Priceline.com is up 77.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Expedia up 8.36%, and Orbitz Worldwide up 188.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PCLN
Pro Report PDF for PCLN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PCLN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PCLN
Did Priceline.com make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Priceline.com is a company and a commercial website that helps users obtain discount rates for travel-related purchases such as airline tickets and hotel stays, with over 170,000 participating hotels worldwide. The company is not a direct supplier of these services; instead it facilitates the provision of travel services by its suppliers to its customers. The Group is composed of four primary brands – Booking.com, priceline.com, Agoda.com and TravelJigsaw – and several ancillary brands. The Priceline Group provides online travel services in Europe, North America, South America, the Asia-Pacific region, the Middle East and Africa. priceline.com Incorporated was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, United States.