PBR Key Stats
- Emerging Markets Evening Roundup: Peru's Growth Slowest in Three Years; EBay Loo... May 23
- 3 Oil & Gas Stocks From Emerging Markets May 23
- 3 Oil & Gas Stocks From Emerging Markets Fool May 22
- Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PBR): Today's Featured Basic Materials Laggard May 22
- 3 Stocks Dragging In The Energy Industry May 22
- Don Rawson, Managing Director in Institutional Equity Research at AltaCorp Capit... May 21
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Actavis, BP, Total, Petrobras and Devon Energ... May 21
- Big Companies Borrowing Billions May 20
- BP Wins Brazilian Acreage - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- BP Wins Brazilian Acreage May 20
PBR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras is down 7.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.58%, Exxon Mobil Corporation up 14.39%, and Chevron up 30.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PBR
Pro Report PDF for PBR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PBR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PBR
Did Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Petróleo Brasileiro or Petrobras is a semi-public Brazilian multinational energy corporation headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It is the largest company in Latin America by market capitalization and revenue, and the largest company headquartered in the Southern Hemisphere by market value. Petrobras was founded in 1953. While the company ceased to be Brazil's legal monopolist in the oil industry in 1997, it remains a significant oil producer, with output of more than 2 million barrels (320,000 m3) of oil equivalent per day, as well as a major distributor of oil products. The company also owns oil refineries and oil tankers. Petrobras is a world leader in development of advanced technology from deep-water and ultra-deep water oil production. In September 2010 Petrobras conducted the largest share sale in history, when US$72.8 billion worth of shares in the company were sold on the BM&F Bovespa stock exchange. Upon the sale Petrobras immediately became the fourth-largest company in the world measured by market capitalisation.