PBR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.855|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-46.16%|
|Net Income (TTM)||12.10B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.35%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Petrobras Investors: You Sould Have Seen This Coming Fool Dec 4
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Basic Materials Sector Downward The Street Dec 3
- Today's Pre-Market Laggard Is Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PBR) The Street Dec 3
- Why Petroleo Brasileiro, Cobalt International Energy, and New Gold Dropped Today Fool Dec 2
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/02: (BOSC) (VSCI) (DGLY) Higher; (ZOOM) (IR) (CIE) Lower Street Insider Dec 2
- Petrobras (PBR) Price Increase Viewed as Negative Street Insider Dec 2
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/2: (MNST) (RKUS) (EBAY) Higher; (OREX) (ECOL) (GRPN) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 2
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Petrobras (PBR) to Underperform Street Insider Dec 2
- Citi Downgrades Petrobras (PBR) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 2
- Cobalt Energy (CIE) Plummets Despite Big Gas Find The Street Dec 2
PBR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Petrobras is down 22.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Exxon Mobil up 10.89%, and Chevron up 20.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PBR
Pro Report PDF for PBR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PBR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PBR
Did Petrobras make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Petróleo Brasileiro or Petrobras is a semi-public Brazilian multinational energy corporation headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It is the largest company in Latin America by market capitalization and revenue, and the largest company headquartered in the Southern Hemisphere by market value. Petrobras was founded in 1953. While the company ceased to be Brazil's legal monopolist in the oil industry in 1997, it remains a significant oil producer, with output of more than 2 million barrels (320,000 m3) of oil equivalent per day, as well as a major distributor of oil products. The company also owns oil refineries and oil tankers. Petrobras is a world leader in development of advanced technology from deep-water and ultra-deep water oil production. In September 2010 Petrobras conducted the largest share sale in history, when US$72.8 billion worth of shares in the company were sold on the BM&F Bovespa stock exchange. Upon the sale Petrobras immediately became the fourth-largest company in the world measured by market capitalisation.