PBH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.643|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||65.79%|
|Net Income (TTM)||85.09M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- PRESTIGE BRANDS HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 3
- Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. Announces Commencement of Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation of 8.25% Senior Notes due 2018 Business Wire Dec 3
- Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. Announces Offering of $400 Million Senior Notes Business Wire Dec 3
- Spectrum Brands Posts Strong Q4 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. (PBH) to Webcast Presentation at Morgan Stanley Global Consumer Conference noodls Nov 18
- SodaStream & Del Monte Join Forces - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- Prestige Brands Holdings Management Discusses Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Prestige Brands Holdings Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 8:30 am ET today Nov 7
- Prestige Brands Holdings (PBH) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c Street Insider Nov 7
- Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. Discusses Q2 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 7
PBH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Prestige Brands Holdings is up 75.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, MWI Veterinary Supply up 57.20%, and AmerisourceBergen up 67.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PBH
Pro Report PDF for PBH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PBH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PBH
Did Prestige Brands Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Prestige Brands, Inc. is a company that manufactures personal care and home cleaning products. It was formed by the merger of Medtech Products, Inc., Prestige Brands International, and The Spic and Span Company. The company sells its products to mass merchandisers, drug stores, supermarkets and dollar and club stores primarily in the United States, Canada and other international markets. The firm operates in two segments: Over-the-Counter Healthcare and Household Cleaning. The company was founded in 1996. It is headquartered in Irvington, New York.