PANW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||49.16%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4737|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-33.59M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||73.63%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Palo Alto litigation overhang creates buying opportunity, says Pacific Crest theflyonthewall.com Dec 6
- Insider Trading Alert - RAX, GDP, ZMH, CSOD And PANW Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- PALO ALTO NETWORKS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Dec 5
- Why This Stock Is the Best Value in Network Security Fool Dec 2
- Raymond James Downgrades Palo Alto Networks (PANW) to Outperform Street Insider Dec 2
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: MNST DECK MPC CUDA MKTO WFT The Street Dec 2
- Digging Into the Dow; Buyable Oil Stocks: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs The Street Nov 30
- What Should Cisco Buy Next? Fool Nov 29
- Fortinet CFO Surprise Exit Sends Stock To 5-Month Low Investor's Business Daily Nov 29
- Insider Trading Alert - PM, PANW, IMGN, CYBX And IT Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 29
PANW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Palo Alto Networks is up 5.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Juniper Networks up 10.53%, and Cisco Systems up 7.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PANW
Pro Report PDF for PANW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PANW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PANW
Did Palo Alto Networks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Palo Alto Networks Inc is engaged in providing network security with its innovative platform that allows enterprises, service providers, and government entities to secure their networks and safely enable the applications running on their networks.