PANW Key Stats
- IPOVIEW-Tableau, Marketo software IPOs soar to the cloud May 17
- Cisco: Reversing The 'ABC' Trend Seeking Alpha May 17
- Tableau Surges After Raising More Than Sought in Initial Offer Bloomberg May 17
- Cramer's Mad Money - MLP MVPs (5/16/13) May 17
- Tableau Raises $254.2 Million in Biggest Technology IPO of 2013 May 16
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Palo Alto Networks to Overweight on Sustainable ... May 16
- Cisco Enjoys Emphatic Post-Earnings Spike; Shares Soar 12% Fox Business May 16
- Benzinga's Top Upgrades Benzinga May 16
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Palo Alto Networks (PANW) to Overweight Street Insider May 16
- Palo Alto Networks Achieves Rigorous Common Criteria EAL4+ Certification PR Newswire May 16
PANW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Palo Alto Networks is down 3.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.60%, Check Point Software Technologies down 4.37%, and Riverbed Technology up 3.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PANW
Pro Report PDF for PANW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PANW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PANW
Did Palo Alto Networks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Palo Alto Networks, Inc. is a multinational network security company based in Santa Clara, California. The company’s core product is a series of firewalls designed to provide visibility and granular control of network activity based on application, user, and content identification.