PAC Key Stats
- Top 4 Stocks In The Air Services, Other Industry With The Lowest PEG Ratio Benzinga May 10
- Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico Reports Passenger Traffic Increase of 3.4% for ... May 7
- GAP Pays the First Portion of Dividend Approved at the April 2013 Shareholders’ ... Apr 25
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. Announces Results for the First... Apr 25
- Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico Informs of Preliminary Injunction Preventing Ap... Apr 22
- GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL PACIFICO ANNOUNCES PAYMENT DATE FOR THE FIRST PORTION OF... Apr 18
- PACIFIC AIRPORT GROUP Financials Apr 18
- Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico, S.A.B. de C.V. Announces Resolutions Adopted a... Apr 16
- GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL PACIFICO, S.A.B DE C.V. INFORMS REGARDING DETAILS OF CRE... Apr 15
- Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. Informs Regarding Details of Cr... Apr 15
PAC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pacific Airport Group is up 73.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Central North Airport Group up 113.9%, and Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste up 72.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PAC
Pro Report PDF for PAC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PAC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PAC
Did Pacific Airport Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Grupo Aerporturio del Pacifico SAB de CV engages in the operations of airports. It operates through its airports' locations disclosed as geographical segments: Guadalajara, Tijuana, Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos, Hermosillo, Guanajuato, Other Airports, and Other Companies. The Other Airports segment refers to the operations of the six other airports located in Aguascalientes, La Paz, Los Mochis, Manzanillo, Mexicali and Morelia. The Other Companies segment pertains to the company's subsidiaries which are Servicios a la Infraestructura Aeroportuaria del Pacífico, S.A. de C.V. (SIAP), Corporativo de Servicios Aeroportuarios, S.A. de C.V. (CORSA), and Puerta Cero Parking, S.A. de C.V. (PCP). It also leases space to restaurants and retail shops inside the airports. The company was founded on May, 28, 1998 and is headquartered in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.