PAA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.917|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||40.74%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.371B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.37%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.80%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why Kinder Morgan Is a Premier Midstream MLP Fool Dec 4
- PAA, RDS.B, EPD, SDRL And SE, 5 Basic Materials Stocks Pushing The Sector Lower The Street Dec 4
- 3 MLPs With Rock-Solid Distributions Fool Nov 29
- Insider Trading Alert - BAS, CAR, TRLA, NYT And PAA Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- Clarkson Capital Upgrades Plains All American (PAA) to Outperform Street Insider Nov 25
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Resumes Plains All American (PAA) at Buy Street Insider Nov 25
- Goldman Sachs Reinstates Plains All American (PAA) at Buy Street Insider Nov 25
- Morgan Stanley Resumes Plains All American (PAA) at Equalweight Street Insider Nov 25
- Buy These Top 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: MPW, VTR, UIL, PAA Nov 25
- Metrics That Matter: Talking MLP Debt Fool Nov 24
PAA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Plains All American is up 12.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Enterprise Products up 28.70%, and Kinder Morgan Energy up 5.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PAA
Pro Report PDF for PAA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PAA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PAA
Did Plains All American make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Plains All American Pipeline LP provides interstate and intrastate crude oil transportation, storage and marketing services. The company is engaged in the transportation, storage, terminalling and marketing of crude oil, refined products and liquefied petroleum gas and other natural gas-related petroleum products. It operates through three business segments, namely: Transportation, Facilities and Supply and Logistics. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.