PAA Key Stats
- Why Plains All American Pipeline's Earnings May Not Be So Hot Fool 1:06 AM
- Stable High Yielding Dividend Payers: the Managing Director in Institutional Equ... May 21
- PAA to Extend Okla. Crude Pipeline May 21
- PLAINS ALL AMERICAN PIPELINE LP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 21
- PAA to Extend Okla. Crude Pipeline - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- Enbridge to take Bakken crude with sulfide gas, with advance notice May 20
- 4 Energy Stock Stories Ready At The WSCS Pump May 20
- [video] Mad Money Uncovered: KMP & Beyond May 20
- Will Caterpillar Bulldoze My Portfolio Higher? May 20
- InPlay: Plains All American announces Western Oklahoma pipeline extension May 20
PAA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Plains All American Pipeline is up 57.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.74%, Enterprise Products Partners up 30.91%, and Kinder Morgan Energy Partners up 16.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PAA
Pro Report PDF for PAA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PAA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PAA
Did Plains All American Pipeline make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Plains All American Pipeline LP provides interstate and intrastate crude oil transportation, storage and marketing services. The company is engaged in the transportation, storage, terminalling and marketing of crude oil, refined products and liquefied petroleum gas and other natural gas-related petroleum products. It operates through three business segments, namely: Transportation, Facilities and Supply and Logistics. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.