P Key Stats
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr and Bernanke’s Ammo Runs Low: Market Recap May 20
- Pandora: Growing Pains Include New Rivals Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 20
- Will Google Threaten This Pioneering Radio Service Giant? May 20
- 3 Buzzing Social Media Stocks: Pandora Gets Upgraded, Facebook’s Challenge With ... May 20
- P July Options Begin Trading May 20
- This Company Is Doomed May 20
- Analyst upgrades help Pandora prior to 1Q results May 20
- Analysts: Bed Bath & Beyond’s Margins Will Decline and 3 More Research Notes to ... May 20
- Google’s Me-Too Music Service Isn't a Failure at All Fool May 20
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 05/20: (DANG) (P) (ACN) Upgraded; (LEAP) (LOW) (R... May 20
P Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pandora Media is up 67.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Google up 51.40%, and Sirius XM Radio up 89.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for P
Pro Report PDF for P
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download P Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring P
Did Pandora Media make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Pandora Media, Inc. is an Internet radio service provider, which offers a personalized experience for each of its listeners. The company has developed a form of radio that uses intrinsic qualities of music to create stations and adapts playlists in real-time based on the individual feedback of each listener. Its service is available through various distribution channels and it has developed applications for smart phones, such as Android, Blackberry and the iPhone. Pandora Media has partnered with the makers of consumer electronics devices and has relationships with major automobile manufacturers and their suppliers, to integrate the Pandora service into current and future automotive sound systems. Its advertising solutions address three advertising markets in the U. S., including online display and rich media, mobile, and broadcast radio. The company has changed its name from Savage Beast Technologies, Inc. to Pandora Media, Inc. in July 2005. It was founded by Timothy Westergren in January 2000 and is headquartered in Oakland, California.