P Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2952|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-52.63M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Tech Teardown: Dec. 11 Fool Dec 11
- Why Pandora Shares Fell 7% Today Fool Dec 11
- Pandora Plummets, Dow Craters 129 Points Fool Dec 11
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/11: (MU) (CVS) (IEP) (P) (NRF) Street Insider Dec 11
- Spotify to Provide Free Music Streaming for Tablets (P) - CEO Ek Street Insider Dec 11
- Sirius XM Must Face the Music The Street Dec 11
- A Chart You Should See: Pandora The Street Dec 11
- FYI: What Spotify Just Announced, Rdio Already Does The Street Dec 11
- Pandora Continues Amazing Run, Lumber Liquidators Slumps on Forecast Fool Dec 10
- 12 Large-Cap Stocks Set to More Than Double Their EPS in 2014 Fool Dec 10
P Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pandora Media is up 240.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Sirius XM Radio up 30.07%, and Apple up 6.29%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for P
Pro Report PDF for P
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download P Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring P
Did Pandora Media make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Pandora Media, Inc. is an Internet radio service provider, which offers a personalized experience for each of its listeners. The company has developed a form of radio that uses intrinsic qualities of music to create stations and adapts playlists in real-time based on the individual feedback of each listener. Its service is available through various distribution channels and it has developed applications for smart phones, such as Android, Blackberry and the iPhone. Pandora Media has partnered with the makers of consumer electronics devices and has relationships with major automobile manufacturers and their suppliers, to integrate the Pandora service into current and future automotive sound systems. Its advertising solutions address three advertising markets in the U. S., including online display and rich media, mobile, and broadcast radio. The company has changed its name from Savage Beast Technologies, Inc. to Pandora Media, Inc. in July 2005. It was founded by Timothy Westergren in January 2000 and is headquartered in Oakland, California.