OSUR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4161|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-23.27M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.53%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-7.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 of Last Week's Biggest Losers Fool Dec 1
- OraSure Technologies Stock Sees Short Interest Decrease By 22.5% The Street Nov 27
- Ahead of the Bell: Analyst backs OraSure rating Nov 26
- OraSure pullback a buying opportunity, says Mizuho Nov 26
- OraSure Technologies Reaffirms 4th Quarter 2013 Financial Guidance noodls Nov 25
- ORASURE TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 25
- OraSure (OSUR) Reaffirms Q4 Outlook Following DNA Genotek FDA Warning Letter Street Insider Nov 25
- OraSure Undervalued With New Thermo Fisher Substance Abuse Deal And Continued HIV At-Home Testing Nov 24
- OraSure, Thermo Fisher deal on drug-abuse testing Nov 21
- Stephens Downgrades OraSure Technologies (OSUR) to Equal Weight Street Insider Nov 7
OSUR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). OraSure Technologies is down 20.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, DexCom up 154.2%, and Alphatec Holdings up 10.53%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OSUR
Pro Report PDF for OSUR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OSUR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OSUR
Did OraSure Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
OraSure Technologies, Inc., develops, manufactures, markets and sells oral fluid diagnostic products and specimen collection devices using its proprietary oral fluid technologies.