OPY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5582|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||131.2%|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.048M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.51%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Puerto Rico's Bonds Pose Unique Risks Fox Business 02/24 14:24 ET
- Oppenheimer’s Gheit Says Discusses Oil Prices, Keystone (Audio) Yahoo 02/03 16:27 ET
- Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. Wins 2013 M&A Advisor Award PR Newswire 02/03 09:55 ET
- Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Earnings and Announces Quarterly Dividend PR Newswire 01/31 08:00 ET
- [$$] SEC Bars, Fines Former Oppenheimer Manager Yahoo 01/22 14:43 ET
- Ex-Oppenheimer Fund Manager Barred by SEC Over Valuation Changes Yahoo 01/22 13:53 ET
- Why Oppenheimer Holdings Does Not Have Any Discount Today Yahoo 01/20 12:58 ET
- Medical Device Maker Could Surprise Analysts With a Quick 20% Gain StreetAuthority Network 01/08 10:02 ET
- Beth Wolchock and David Frank Join Oppenheimer as Managing Directors in the Municipal Trading Department noodls 01/06 15:02 ET
- JPMorgan Defies Biggest Cash Exodus to Beat Rivals: Muni Credit Bloomberg 12/23 20:00 ET
OPY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Oppenheimer Holdings is up 54.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.54%, Goldman Sachs Group up 14.46%, and Morgan Stanley up 41.21%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OPY
Pro Strategies Featuring OPY
Did Oppenheimer Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Capital Markets
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc., is a middle-market investment bank and full service broker-dealer. It offers full-service brokerage services covering various investment alternatives, such as exchange-traded and debt securities & among others.