OPY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.430|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||20.22M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire08/14 09:00
CNW Group08/01 08:00
|08/13/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.11, Declared Date: Aug 01 2014, Pay Date: Aug 29 2014|
|05/13/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.11, Declared Date: May 01 2014, Pay Date: May 27 2014|
|05/12/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Oppenheimer Holdings Inc|
|02/12/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.11, Declared Date: Jan 31 2014, Pay Date: Feb 28 2014|
|11/06/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.11, Declared Date: Oct 25 2013, Pay Date: Nov 22 2013|
OPY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Oppenheimer Holdings is up 32.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.06%, Goldman Sachs Group up 10.60%, and LPL Financial Holdings up 28.76%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for OPY
Portfolio Strategies Featuring OPY
Did Oppenheimer Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Capital Markets
- Company Website: http://www.opco.com
- IR Website: https://www.opco.com/public/about_oppenheimer/investor_relations.html
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Securities Brokerage
- NAICS Code: 523120
- NAICS Industry: Securities and Commodity Contracts Intermediation and Brokerage
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Oppenheimer Holdings Inc is an investment bank & full service investment firm offering securities brokerage, institutional sales & trading, investment banking, research, market-making, trust services & investment advisory & asset management services.
OPY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("OPY","name")
- Description: =YCI("OPY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("OPY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("OPY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("OPY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.