OPK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||75.00%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2938|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-98.16M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-290.7%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower Street Insider 12:44 PM
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (VIMC) (NRF) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (LH) Lower (more...) Street Insider 9:21 AM
- Was 2013 the Beginning or the End for Opko Health? Fool Dec 10
- Trade-Ideas: Opko Health (OPK) Is Today's "Perilous Reversal" Stock The Street Dec 10
- Here's What This $34 Billion Fund Has Been Buying Fool Dec 6
- Opko's Lead Drug Could Double The Company's Valuation Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Trade-Ideas: Opko Health (OPK) Is Today's Post-Market Leader Stock The Street Dec 5
- OPKO Health to Present at the Oppenheimer 24th Annual Healthcare Conference noodls Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - CFN, PACW, JNPR, PHM And OPK Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- Insider Trading Alert - TRS, CW, UMBF And OPK Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 2
OPK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Opko Health is up 118.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Stryker up 35.56%, and Abiomed up 101.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OPK
Pro Report PDF for OPK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OPK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OPK
Did Opko Health make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
OPKO Health, Inc. is a multi-national pharmaceutical and diagnostics company. It operates through two reportable business segments: Pharmaceutical and Instrumentation. The Pharmaceutical segment consists of two operating segments: Pharmaceutical Research and Development, which focuses on the research and development of pharmaceutical products, diagnostic tests, and vaccines. The Instrumentation segment consists of ophthalmic instrumentation devices and the activities related to the research, development, manufacture, and commercialization of those products. The company was founded in October 1991 and is headquartered in Miami, Florida.