OMG Key Stats
- OM GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Hol... May 13
- OM GROUP INC Financials May 10
- OM Group Goes Red Fool May 6
- [$$] Charting the Market May 4
- OM Group's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 3
- Why OM Group Shares Popped Fool May 2
- OM Group Up 15% After Earnings Beat May 2
- OM Group Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today May 2
- OM Group Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 2
- OM Group, Inc. (OMG) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c Street Insider May 2
OMG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). OM Group is up 59.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, KMG Chemicals up 24.49%, and Koppers up 22.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for OMG
Pro Report PDF for OMG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OMG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OMG
Did OM Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
OM Group Incorporated is a metal-based chemistry firm based in Cleveland, Ohio, United States. It was ranked #992 on the 2009 Fortune 1000. It is a provider of speciality chemicals, advanced materials and technologies crucial to enabling our customers to meet increasingly stringent market and application requirements. The company serves a wide variety of sectors, including rechargeable batteries, electronic devices, cutting tools, petrochemical catalysts, electronics manufacturing, industrial coatings, defense, aerospace, and medical devices. OM Group employs approximately 2900 people worldwide and has locations in Canada, China, D.R. Congo, France, Finland, Germany, India, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, the United Kingdom and the United States. OM Group, Inc. was founded in 1991.