OMEX Key Stats
- Odyssey Marine coverage assumed with a Buy at Craig-Hallum May 14
- Odyssey Marine Exploration (OMEX) Widens Q1 Loss to 12c/Share Street Insider May 10
- Odyssey Marine Exploration Reports First Quarter 2013 Results GlobeNewswire May 10
- ODYSSEY MARINE EXPLORATION INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- 3 Stocks to Get on Your Watchlist Fool May 8
- Anchors Aweigh! Tickets Now on Sale for SHIPWRECK! Pirates & Treasure at New Yor... May 2
- A Mining Play That Shouldn't Sink? Fool Apr 18
- Odyssey's SHIPWRECK! Exhibit to Open at Discovery Times Square GlobeNewswire Apr 17
- SHIPWRECK! Pirates &Treasure to Drop Anchor at New York City's Discovery Times S... Apr 17
- Odyssey Marine Exploration Publishes Research From the Tortugas Shipwreck Excava... Apr 9
OMEX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Odyssey Marine Exploration is up 20.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Advance Auto Parts up 29.65%, and Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances up 10.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for OMEX
Pro Report PDF for OMEX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OMEX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OMEX
Did Odyssey Marine Exploration make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. is an American company engaged in the salvage of deep-water shipwrecks. Odyssey salvaged the US Civil War era shipwreck of the SS Republic in 2003 and recovered over 50,000 coins and 14,000 artifacts from the site nearly 1,700 feet deep. Odyssey has several shipwreck projects in various stages of development around the world, including the codenamed Black Swan Project.