OMEX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0513|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.995M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||83.38%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1153%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|08/11/2014 16:45 EDT||Misc||Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Conference Call|
|08/11/2014||Earnings||Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Results|
|06/04/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Odyssey Marine Exploration Inc|
|05/13/2014 11:00 EDT||Misc||Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. Reports First Quarter Conference Call|
|05/13/2014||Earnings||Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. Reports First Quarter Results|
OMEX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Odyssey Marine is down 58.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.47%, Medical Marijuana up 17.48%, and Collectors Universe up 59.23%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for OMEX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring OMEX
Did Odyssey Marine make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Business Services
- Company Website: http://www.shipwreck.net
- IR Website: http://ir.odysseymarine.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- NAICS Code: 541720
- NAICS Industry: Scientific Research and Development Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. is engaged in archaeologically sensitive exploration and recovery of deep-ocean shipwrecks. The Company employs technology, including side-scan sonar, magnetometers, remotely operated vehicles and equipment.
OMEX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("OMEX","name")
- Description: =YCI("OMEX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("OMEX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("OMEX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("OMEX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.