OLED Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.894|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||87.87M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||81.36%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire08/21 17:00
Street Insider08/07 16:10
Business Wire08/07 16:07
OLED Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Universal Display is down 1.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Stratasys up 9.81%, and LG Display up 30.36%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for OLED
PDF Report for OLED
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OLED Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring OLED
Did Universal Display make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Computer Systems
- Company Website: http://www.universaldisplay.com
- IR Website: http://www.udcoled.com/default.asp?contentID=580
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Computer Terminal and Other Computer Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334118
- NAICS Industry: Computer and Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Universal Display Corp is engaged in the research, development and commercialization of organic light emitting diode, or OLED, technologies and materials.
OLED Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("OLED","name")
- Description: =YCI("OLED","description")
- Sector: =YCI("OLED","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("OLED","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("OLED","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.