OLED Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||162.5%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4651|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||43.48%|
|Net Income (TTM)||21.55M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||70.20%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Apple Just Resolved Tim Cook's Beef With OLED Fool Dec 6
- Meet The First Flexible Smartphone From LG Forbes Dec 4
- Today's Dead Cat Bounce Stock Is Universal Display Corporation (OLED) The Street Dec 4
- Rumors Say Muddy Waters Preparing Negative Report on Universal Display (OLED) Street Insider Dec 3
- Universal Falls: Canaccord Sees Rising Competition, Harder Deal Signings Post Patent Ruling Barrons.com Dec 2
- This Week's 5 Smartest Stock Moves Fool Nov 29
- Universal Display Inks New OLED Lighting Deal With Philips Fool Nov 27
- UNIVERSAL DISPLAY AND PHILIPS TECHNOLOGIE GmbH ANNOUNCE COLLABORATION AND EVALUATION AGREEMENT FOR OLED LIGHTING noodls Nov 26
- Universal Display Rising: Inks Deal with Philips for Lighting Barrons.com Nov 25
- Universal Display (OLED) Philips Technologie GmbH Announce Collaboration Agreement Street Insider Nov 25
OLED Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Universal Display is up 31.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Apple up 4.91%, and Cree up 77.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OLED
Pro Report PDF for OLED
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OLED Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OLED
Did Universal Display make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Universal Display Corp. is engaged in the research, development and commercialization of organic light emitting diode, or OLED, technologies and materials to display and lighting industries. The company provides customized solutions to its clients and partners through technology transfer, collaborative technology development and on-site training. The company had entered into more than 30 business agreements with leading manufacturers in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, China, Europe and the U.S. including with companies such as Chi Mei EL, DuPont Displays, Konica Minolta, LG Display, Samsung SMD, Seiko Epson, Sony, Tohoku Pioneer and Toyota Industries. Universal Display was founded by Sherwin I. Seligsohn in April 1985 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey.