OII Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.302|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.08%|
|Net Income (TTM)||358.67M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.10%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Societe Generale Upgrades Oceaneering Intl (OII) to Buy Street Insider Dec 3
- Jefferies Upgrades Oceaneering Intl (OII) to Buy Street Insider Dec 2
- Mandel's Lone Pine Capital Enters Amazon (AMZN), Baidu (BIDU), SeaWorld (SEAS) (more...) Street Insider Nov 14
- Oceaneering to Host Investor & Analyst Day noodls Oct 31
- OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 31
- Oceaneering Eyes Deep Penetration In Offshore Oil Investor's Business Daily Oct 31
- 2 Energy Stocks You Should Buy In November Oct 31
- Howard Weil Upgrades Oceaneering Intl (OII) to Sector Perform Street Insider Oct 30
- Oceaneering International Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- Oceaneering International Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Oct 29
OII Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Oceaneering International is up 51.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.89%, Halliburton up 53.01%, and Core Laboratories up 77.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OII
Pro Report PDF for OII
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OII Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OII
Did Oceaneering International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Oceaneering International is an oilfield provider of engineered services and products mainly to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications.