OI Key Stats
- OI, RL, NKE And COH, 4 Consumer Non-Durables Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower May 23
- Owens-Illinois Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Owens-Illinois Reaches 52-Week High May 22
- Owens-Illinois Reaches New 52-Week High (OI) May 21
- OWENS ILLINOIS INC /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of S... May 17
- Paper & Packaging names likely to return cash to holders, says Jefferies May 17
- Owens-Illinois Reaches New 52-Week High (OI) May 14
- UPDATE: Jefferies Raises PT on Owens-Illinois on Good Potential Ahead Benzinga May 13
- Jefferies Boosts PT on Owens-Illinois (OI) to $35; Positive on Glass Biz Street Insider May 13
- Dow Rejects Are Outperforming Their Replacements May 9
OI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Owens-Illinois is up 39.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Silgan up 14.47%, and Crown up 24.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for OI
Pro Report PDF for OI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OI
Did Owens-Illinois make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Owens-Illinois Inc. is a Fortune 500 company that specializes in container glass products. It is one of the world's leading manufacturers of packaging products, holding the position of largest manufacturer of glass containers in North America, South America, Asia-Pacific and Europe. The company manufactures its products in a wide range of sizes, shapes and colors. It is also active in new product development and glass container innovation. Approximately one of every two glass containers made worldwide is made by O-I, its affiliates, or its licensees. It was founded by Michael J. Owens in 1903 and is headquartered in Perrysburg, Ohio.