OHI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.59%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.382|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.52%|
|Net Income (TTM)||159.24M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.09%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: MPW, RWT, OHI, TEF, RIG The Street Dec 6
- Omega Healthcare Investors Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 6.05% Yield (OHI) Dec 4
- Consider Healthcare REITS for Income The Street Dec 4
- OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVESTORS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or an Obligation under a Dec 3
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Buy Street Insider Dec 3
- Omega Announces Closing of Sale/Leaseback Transaction with Ark Holding Company, Inc. Business Wire Dec 3
- Health Care REIT: A 6% Long-Term Income Play For Your Retirement Portfolio Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Omega Healthcare Investors: The 'Realty Income' Of The Senior Care Market Dec 1
- We Expect Continued Growth In HCP's And Omega's Dividends Nov 26
- Insiders Are Buying These High Yielders Nov 25
OHI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Omega Healthcare is up 44.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, HCP down 15.01%, and Sabra Health Care REIT up 23.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OHI
Pro Report PDF for OHI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OHI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OHI
Did Omega Healthcare make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. is a Real Estate Investment Trust ("REIT") providing financing and capital to the long-term healthcare industry with a particular focus on skilled nursing facilities located in the United States. It provides lease or mortgage financing to qualified operators of skilled nursing facilities and, to a lesser extent, assisted living facilities, independent living facilities and rehabilitation and acute care facilities. It has one reportable segment consisting of investments in healthcare-related real estate properties. The company was founded on March 31, 1992 and is headquartered in Hunt Valley, Maryland.