O Key Stats
- Realty Income Corporation (O): Today's Featured Real Estate Laggard May 24
- Realty Income Is Simply A Great REIT And Nowhere Close To A Bubble May 24
- Searching for Attractively Valued Real Estate Investment Trusts Fool May 23
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 23
- 3 Stocks Making Investors Weep Today Fool May 23
- This REIT Is Approaching Bubble Territory May 23
- Limited REIT Exposure to Okla. Tornado Fox Business May 23
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Realty Income (O) to Sell Street Insider May 23
- Realty Income Dividend Yield Pushes Above 4% May 22
- Fire That Mutual Fund That Confiscates Your Wealth: How To Rescue Your Retiremen... May 22
O Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Realty Income Corporation is up 34.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Kimco Realty up 32.50%, and National Retail Properties up 50.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for O
Pro Report PDF for O
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download O Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring O
Did Realty Income Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Realty Income Corp. is a real estate investment trust. Its primary business objective is to generate dependable monthly cash distributions from a consistent and predictable level of funds from operations. The company purchases freestanding buildings and prime locations with good access and visiblity for cash leased to tenants. It was founded by William E. Clark, Jr. and Evelyn J. Clark on 1969 and is headquartered in Escondido, CA.