O Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||70.13%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.014|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||217.07M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||97.04%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.91%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CapitalOne Starts Realty Income (O) at Neutral Street Insider Dec 5
- Realty Income Corporation (O): Today's Featured Real Estate Laggard The Street Dec 4
- The Best REITs for 2014 Fool Dec 2
- Tanger Has Plenty of Black Friday Bargains for REIT Investors The Street Nov 29
- Buying the Farm(land) Fool Nov 27
- Realty Income Corporation (O): Today's Featured Real Estate Laggard Nov 25
- All I Want for Christmas Is a Few Good REITs Nov 25
- Realty Income Corp. Probably Won't Increase Its Dividend Much in 2014 Fool Nov 21
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Taking The Lead: TAL, TE, BP, O, PBCT Nov 20
- Monthly REIT Income: The High-Yield Risk Fool Nov 19
O Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Realty Income is down 3.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.45%, National Retail up 6.32%, and Simon Property Group up 2.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for O
Pro Report PDF for O
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download O Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring O
Did Realty Income make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Realty Income Corp. is a real estate investment trust. Its primary business objective is to generate dependable monthly cash distributions from a consistent and predictable level of funds from operations. The company purchases freestanding buildings and prime locations with good access and visiblity for cash leased to tenants. It was founded by William E. Clark, Jr. and Evelyn J. Clark on 1969 and is headquartered in Escondido, CA.