NYT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.118|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||174.49M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.82%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.17%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- How Do Newspaper Companies Plan to Survive? Fool 10:00 AM
- U.S. Media Firms Stymied in China Dec 6
- PRESS DIGEST- New York Times business news - Dec 6 Reuters Dec 6
- Today’s Scuttlebot: Yahoo’s Geek Goddess, and a Visual History of Twitter Directors Dec 5
- Twitter adds female board member USA TODAY Dec 5
- Final Glance: Media companies AP Dec 2
- This Media Giant Changes With the Times, but Its Potential Is Limited Fool Dec 2
- Insider Trading Alert - BAS, CAR, TRLA, NYT And PAA Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- Midday Glance: Media companies AP Nov 26
- Still Neutral on NY Times - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
NYT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). New York Times is up 66.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Gannett up 48.01%, and E.W. Scripps up 84.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NYT
Pro Report PDF for NYT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NYT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NYT
Did New York Times make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The New York Times Company is an American media company best known as the publisher of its namesake, The New York Times. It is a media company that includes newspapers, digital businesses, investments in paper mills and other investments. The company operates through two business segments: News Media Group and About Group. The News Media Group segment consists of three business units: New York Times Media Group, New England Media Group and Regional Media Group. The About Group segment consists of Web sites About.com, ConsumerSearch.com, UCompareHealthCare.com and CalorieCount.com and related businesses. The company was founded by Henry Jarvis Raymond and George Jones on September 18, 1851. Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, Jr. has served as Chairman of the Board since 1997. It is headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.